Interested in getting graphics for your vehicle? Here’s how the process works:
- Bring the vehicle over to our shop. From there we’ll take a couple quick photos and get a measurement or two. (You could also email us photos to save the trip, but we recommend a visit so we can get the measurements we need.)
- Tell us what you want on the vehicle. From large company logos across the entire vehicle, to detailed info on the doors, let us know your size and color preferences. (Keep in mind cost is determined by size and number of colors.)
These first two steps usually only require 10-15 minutes.
- From there, we’ll get to work – starting with a design in the computer showing the layout we discussed, exactly as it would appear on the vehicle. We’ll email you that proposal with a quote including installation.
- We repeat step 3 until you’re happy with the layout and authorize us to proceed. Once we get the go-ahead, we cut and prep the vinyl and schedule a time with you to bring the vehicle in (make sure the vehicle is clean). For smaller jobs, we can usually do the work while you wait, and have you on your way in 10-20 minutes. For larger jobs, we usually recommend you drop the vehicle off in the morning or afternoon, and give us a few hours.
From there we apply the vinyl lettering and/or digital prints onto the vehicle according to the layout specifications.
- That’s it! In no time you’ll be on the road, achieving some of the best advertising exposure possible for your company.
RELATED INFO: See photos of vehicles we’ve done here